October 5, 2015

Gary Karp Coaching Announces Amazon Best Seller Clear Visions Released as Audiobook

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE


Brooklyn, NY – Gary Karp Coaching is proud to announce Clear Visions: How to Create a Vision Board that Really Works! is now available as an audiobook from Audible.com, Amazon.com, and in the iTunes store. Clear Visions was released on January 15, 2015 and immediately became an Amazon Best Seller. It has remained a hot seller in all of it's forms.

Clear Visions is a fun step-by-step way to create Vision Boards and the audiobook version is like attending one of Gary's sold out workshops. Vision Boards remain a very popular way to get clear on your goals and desires.

Gary is a Transformation + Mindfulness Coach who blends ideals from both Eastern philosophies and Western psychology to create tools and strategies that help his clients reduce stress and anxiety, gain clarity to design their life, and live the happier, more passionate and fulfilling life they deserve.

I was fortunate enough to get a Review Copy of Gary's book, in preparation for his appearance on our "LifeScape Radio" show. I have to admit, although I have personally taught about The Law of Attraction for years, I have always been a bit wary of using Vision Boards. I found them to be a bit "hokey" ...however, after reading Gary's book, I have a new appreciation for them!

At a concise 50-page read, I expected this to just be a simple introduction to traditional Vision Boards, however I was surprised at the enormous amount of content and complete coverage of the subject, that Gary was able to squeeze between the covers of this book! I especially liked that Gary covers "modern" versions of Vision Boards (welcome to the 21st Century!), different "types" of them and detailed instructions...

If you have previously tried "using" The LOA to manifest what you want in your Life, and given up, this book reveals the "formula" for manifestation and will get you back on track! Gary's approach is not a one-size-fits-all as well! Many LOA authors touch on Vision Boards, but this is the first comprehensive, detailed work I have seen on the subject!

...you won't be disappointed! ~ Dax Carlisle, DD, CCH, CTM (founder of LifeScape Radio)


Gary Karp Coaching
6633 Duryea Court, #2
Brooklyn, NY 1219
www.garykarp.info





***